Sunday, June 18, 2006

a dark-eyed boy, aye-chihuahua!

For the most part, I'm strictly a no dog sort of person. I don't mind the occasional pet sitting and I don't mind going to my friends' homes who are dog owners, however, I'm content to do without a pooch in my pad. However, I have perhaps met my match. If there was ever a dog to cause me to stumble and consider pet ownership, it's a tiny, dark eyed chihuahua my eyes beheld last night. Usually, I don't even give chihuahuas a second glance, they strike me as annoying, not cute, but this one knew all the right moves to look pathetically adorable. Sigh. I should have inquired as to the price. That would have fixed my fixation real quick. Pet shop pups are not cheap, which is why a lot of foreigners opt for adopting a park dog.

Don't worry mom, there won't be any 4 legged friend waiting to greet you when you come visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, that was actually a RAT. The rumors all these years about the nuclear power plant leaking and mutating rodents to unimaginable proportions have been scientifically proven. Those "chihuahuas" are only on sale to foreign devils who don't know any better.

-Anonymous (Hey, there's a lot of great stuff by this guy!)