Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What else could I possibly drop in the toilet?

That's my question of the day. It seems as though my natural grace, a.k.a. clumsiness, is in full swing today. I don't even have lack of sleep to blame this time. It's just me. I'm just that clumsy that I dropped things in the toilet on 3 seperate occasions today.

Feel like some Japanesy?


Okay, this makes for my second question of the day. On my way home from work tonight I saw a sign for a Japanesy Supermarket. Umm, is that anything like a Japanese supermarket?

5 comments:

~sarah said...

what 3 things did you drop in the toilet? and more importantly, did you save them to use later?

mendacious said...

LESS COMMITTED MORE LIKE.

Kara said...

I shall never tell! Actually, I did rescue everything: bottle of powder, wash cloth, and toothbrush case - eww!, but the water was "clean" each time. There are 2 shelves with bathroom stuff mounted to the wall above my toilet. Since my toilet doesn't currently have a lid, or seat for that matter (another story entirely), I occasionally think about how much crap could end up in the toilet next time there's an earthquake (no pun intended).

~sarah said...

tee hee... crap...

once in college, my roommate dropped a bottle of perfume in the toilet (also perched on a shelf above said commode). maitenance came and had to unhook the whole toilet and sit it in the hallway in order to fish out the bottle.

of course there was a fire drill at the same time so the whole 4th floor of Maddox hall got to tramp past our toilet on their way outside...

Kara said...

wow - nice! as though the fact that the toilet had to be removed and stashed in the hall wasn't bad enough, naturally there'd be a fire drill. what a hilarious story. thanks for sharing. i still love the one about you breaking the toilet in ireland was it or england?