Sunday, November 05, 2006


Remember, Remember the 5th of November,

…Gunpowder Treason and plot

I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot.


Happy Guy Fawkes Day.


So a friend and I recently watched V for Vendetta, incase you couldn't guess. Well, it just so happens that she's having a bonfire of sorts, okay - firepot, at her house tonight. Living in different cities, though, I won't be attending. She put a friend in charge of the evening's "entertainment," or perhaps it was self-appointed. I can only guess at what my friend had in mind - some music, a movie, a few games perhaps? But alas, no, her friend seems to have something a bit more "festive" planned - effigies, or as we like to call them, F and G's - inspiration drawn from an email I got from someone near and dear to me referring to DNA as D and A. Brain farts - providing endless amusement for others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the REAL progression was:

Effigy
Effin' G
F and G

Get it right!