Saturday, December 02, 2006

the can of worms is open

While I'm on a roll, here's my weirdness of the day. During my evening jog I started craving eel! Who craves eel?? Not just any eel but a particular dish from a favored Japanese restaurant. Still, weird. I blame the octopus balls (as in balls of octopus meat) that I ate mid-week. They must have opened the door for other random seafood hankerings. Also, every night this week I found it necessary to eat a pack of peanut M&M's during my dinner break in order to pull through my round of evening classes. Ultimately, I think it's a protein deficiency that bringing this on. As long as it's not seafood together with peanut M&M's that I'm desiring, I'm prepared to humor the cravings a bit longer, or at least until I have eel next weekend.

No comments: